September 6, 2007

Science Pub

Oh yeah! I just received the announcement about the next Science Pub at Luna. I am so there!

Particles, Energy, and Our Mysterious Universe with Professor Jim Brau, Ph.D., Knight Professor of Natural Science, University of Oregon Physics Department and Center for High Energy Physics.

Thursday, September 13 at 7 p.m.
Luna
30 E. Broadway

Presentation begins at 7:00pm and will last approximately 2 hours.

The Eugene Science Pub is held every second Thursday of the month and is open to anyone and everyone. Ask your friends and colleagues to join you! No RSVP is necessary.

For a description of upcoming Science Pubs, please visit the website.

Also, I'm still working out the final details of my new knitting design. It is knitting up nicely. I am also still working on the never ending scarf project and no mistakes yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment