July 23, 2007

Grrr!

Okay, so I have been busy with Oregon Country Fair work and visiting family... I did have a chance to knit part of my cabled alpaca scarf that I have tried to knit 3 times... I keep tearing it out because of little mistakes. I swear I will finish it now (and post pictures).

I don't know how I got here but found this article.

So, for clarification:
Degree in CS, been working on websites and programming for 10+ years, spend a lot of money on this "hobby" and darn it, I vote! Voting has nothing to do with this conversation but had to add it. I also added my name to the Ravelry list but:

# I am #20091 on the list.
# 13402 people are ahead of me in line.
# 6 people are behind me in line.
# 32% of the list has been invited so far

Wow, social networking at its finest.

Go knitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment