September 14, 2007

Sometimes you get water when you don't need it


No, I'm not talking about rain.

So last night was a fab time at the Science Pub. Met some new peeps (Alan will get the title here). I wanted to have some great info about what I learned but is was a bit over my head.


Some thoughts though...

What are the signs for reproduction in the supersymetric "shadow" particles?
Will the physics revolution happen in my lifetime and if yes, should I return my physics books to Smith Family for more of a refund?
Is the motion consistent with the pulling?

Phew. That is enough for now. Next month should prove just as exciting.
Until next time, zeros matter, Einstein's constant is something like 186,000 miles/second, and leptons are a real thing. Have another mojito.

No comments:

Post a Comment