December 25, 2010

Every time a bell rings...

Do you ever bake so much at work that you just can't mentally/physically bake at home? Yep, I almost hit the wall. I still managed to eeck out a triple batch of almond brittle, a double batch of oatmeal scotchies, and a mint chocolate torte especially for the Morris clan (and Natalie).

The loot for the year included a sea salt grinder from Microplane, a couple of silicone chocolate molds, a knit market bag, a beautiful owl made from some of the fabric from the wedding, and a coupon for some scrap booking with Alan. All in all a very good day. The tots got some cool stuff too. And now I can say I have experienced the frustration with plastic transformers and a sad 4-year old.


Shirley and I are going on our next outing soon... I miss my camera!

Happy holidays. Eat well, drink safe, and cherish what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment