December 31, 2012

Oh what fun it is to...

The end of a year. Thankful, check. Christmas, check. New needles (A whole set of lace interchangeable! Thanks dearest Alan), check. Fun in 2012, check.

Not much to report from here in SLC. We had a lovely dusting of glittery powder today. Tiny guy is doing well. Keeping us on our toes. Considering the new year is in about 30 minutes I wanted to work on my list of 33 by 33. I might not even finish this list before I turn 33 but I'm working on it!

  1. Hike to Delicate Arch (May 5, 2012)
  2. Run/walk a 10k
  3. Dancing lessons
  4. Make a croquembouche
  5. Travel internationally while little man is still 'babe in arms'
  6. Knit more. Knit a sweater. The first one I finish will be for Alan. :)
  7. Music or singing lessons
  8. Cook from 1 cookbook, all the recipes OR make 1 recipe from every cookbook. Document it and photograph it. Then post about it!
  9. Swim. I've never taken lessons and I dislike water. I just need to do it. Get it over with. Swim like a fish.
  10. Learn to knit two things at a time. Useful for gloves and socks... 
  11. Take a Fair Isle/Intarsia class
  12. Visit Bryce Canyon 
  13. Visit the Grand Canyon
  14. Visit Glacier
  15. Take tiny guy camping
  16. ?




No comments:

Post a Comment