Well, another couple additions to my list...
Hike to Delicate Arch(May 5, 2012)
- Run/walk a 10k
- Dancing lessons
- Make a croquembouche
- Travel internationally while little man is still 'babe in arms'
- Knit more. Knit a sweater. The first one I finish will be for Alan. :)
- Music or singing lessons
- Cook from 1 cookbook, all the recipes OR make 1 recipe from every cookbook. Document it and photograph it. Then post about it!
- Swim. I've never taken lessons and I dislike water. I just need to do it. Get it over with. Swim like a fish.
- Learn to knit two things at a time. Useful for gloves and socks...
- Take a Fair Isle/Intarsia class
- Visit Bryce Canyon
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Visit Glacier National Park
- Take tiny guy camping.
- Read 50 books in 2013. No, not kid's books... although "I'm Not Scared!" by Jonathan Allen is Frankie's current favorite.
- Listen to more music, take in a play, go see an opera, basically go enjoy what culture has to offer! I'll cross this off if I see at least 3 of the above...