February 19, 2008

Laser Retro

I love 80's music. I was a bit young to experience it when it came around the first time but I swear I was just born at the wrong time. For those of you who missed my earlier post, you will be glad to know that Laser Retro was a hoot. They played 2 of my favorite songs (Message in a Bottle - Sting and Just Like Heaven - The Cure), we had a good time and we ate Pop Rocks and Pez. I actually bought the Pez 'cause it looked like Planet of the Apes but it turns out to be some recent squirrel-like character from some lame cartoon. Pshaw.

The Science Factory had such good turn out for the shows that they might bring them back in September/November... If you are looking for a way to contribute to your community? Do something, anything, for the Science Factory. I know we can't compare it to OMSI but...

On another note, I found this pic (move slider to the right to see the night time color shot) on Photo a Day from Planet Earth and wow. I would love to see this in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment