April 24, 2012

Tiny nestler

I've been trying to meet people my age with the same interests (baking and knitting) so I signed up for some classes (French Macarons and Knitting a Fitted Sweater). I should have learned that this wasn't possible when the birthing class and the baby sign class didn't pan out... anyway, I'll post more on the classes later.

Frankie will be company enough for now... Aroon and Aarthi are visiting soon (yay Moab!) and dear C from Eugene will appear for a weekend of girl time, bubble tea, and cupcakes.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your baby signing class. The only sign we have been consistent with for Daphne is "milk." Better than nothing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The class is pretty funny. We've been signing everything we have learned but so far he isn't signing. The teacher said it is more likely that he'll sign at 8-9 months.

      Delete