November 10, 2007

frog it

Well, my knitting is going backwards... rip it, rip it. I had to rip out the turtle a week and a half ago and I am just back to where I was. Ugh. The gauge was off just enough so that when I got to stuffing it, the stuffing would show through. It is okay but I just want it done already!

I made carrot cake from scratch yesterday, even the cream cheese frosting... mmmm. 1 pound of carrots. It was fun to run it through the processor and then I had bright orange juice every where... You can imagine my life is super exciting if I am blogging about baking, right? Ha, that'll teach ya! I read cookbooks and bake in my free time. All the other time I am a rogue demon hunter... :)

Quote 10: I'm a rogue demon hunter now.

Oh, one last thing. Winona Ryder cast as Spock's mom in the new Star Trek movie... interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment