November 9, 2007

take a minute and breathe

First off I'd like to take a moment to pause and reflect... It has been 9 days of posts... ...*moment*...

Ok, done pausing. Yesterday afternoon just sucked. Well, except for Science Pub (more on that later).

First off, a hero/friend of mine has been diagnosed with melanoma. ... Um...

Second, my dogs decided to eat/play tug of war with my latest knit up pattern. They are sooooo lucky that I had already taken the pictures and submitted it for publication. (hmmm... I still haven't heard back on this either, ugh) I still have yarn to make another but freakin' dang it. It is yarn. Not food. WTF? They are in trouble.

Third, I'm on the last disk of Season 3 of Veronica Mars. I am tired of decent tv shows getting the boot and other CRAP playing on tv for decades. Grrr argh. Oh, and to show my support of the Writers Guild go see this and share it with the clueless.

I'm probably not done venting so beware.

Science Pub was good, much better than the last one. Good company, presenter and questions. We don't get a Science Pub in December but come January... one word... volcanology

A happy birthday goes out to AD! Ignore the number and live man.

Quote 9: Humans can't feel anything. They're numb from the brain down.

No comments:

Post a Comment